A few weeks back not one, but TWO lovely ladies gave me the Versatile Blogger Award!
A huge thank you to Chelsea at pins & bobbins,
and Jenny at Sew Kind Of Wonderful!
Make sure to check out their blogs, they are both WONDERFUL! Chelsea has ordered a long arm, and I'm anxiously waiting to see what she creates with it. Jenny also has a long arm, and her quilts are amazing.
Now, let's see, I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself:
1. I ran my first marathon Sunday, November 27. Yes, 2 days ago. Not too sore, thanks to the torturous post-run ice bath...
2. I applied for graduate school on Monday, November 28. As in yesterday.
3. Within 5 minutes of submitting my application to grad school, I realized that I had messed up part of it. (No redo's. Whoops.)
4. I didn't fall madly in love with Seattle the way that I thought I would. I like it here, but it's quite different from the midwest. Chicago will always be "home".
5. I never, ever crave popcorn. In fact, I will tell people that I don't like popcorn. But if Matt makes some and I have a little bit, I can't stop eating it.
6. I am totally and completely addicted to Red Mango fro-yo. I eat it almost once a week. (At some point it would probably be cheaper for me to just buy an industrial fro-yo machine!)
7. My biggest pet peeve is when people talk politics and get angry, blaming everything on the other side (whichever side that is). I'm not sure why they think that angry will change people's minds, but as a middle-of-the-road thinker such as myself, it's just a giant turn off. (Lather, rinse, repeat when it comes to religion.)
Wow, I think I hit on all of the hot topics in this post, who would've thunk it?? :)
And now, I'd like to award the following with the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Michelle at CityHouseStudio
2. Sarah at BlueSusan Makes
3. Linh Vu at Elvy Crafts
4. Felicity at Felicity Quilts
5. Cindy at Live a Colorful Life
6. Kirsten at Gemini Stitches
7. Kristie at OCD: Obsessive Crafting Disorder
8. Val at PinkPlease!
9. Heather at Crafting...
10. Gail at Probably Actually
Make sure to check out all of their wonderful blogs! And thanks again to Chelsea and Jenny!